Faculty of Medicine Thammasat University
- Training course The Annual Aesthetic Master Class : Comprehensive Approaohes to Prefect Midface to Hairline in Harmony
- Training courses and workshops Botulinum Toxin, Filler and Thread Lifting
- Thermage CPT & FLX training course
- Ultherapy SPT training course
- Botulinum Toxin
- Thermage FLX
- Ultherapy SPT
- Worked in a beauty clinic for more than 10 years.
- Specialized doctors provide treatment services with Ultherapy, Thermage, HIFU more than 1,000 cases.
- Doctor who specializes in the use of Botulinum Toxin
Hundred million business woman executives
Joy has been exercising hard for over 3 years, getting stronger and stronger. The shape is much firmer. But there is one point that can't go away, which is the lower belly, which is the stubborn fat that is the hardest to get rid of. One day I found out that Coolsculpting It is an innovation that helps get rid of stubborn fat that is difficult to get rid of in various parts of the body. Joy decided to do it immediately. And the lower belly that has been bothering me for many years has disappeared since the first month after the procedure. I feel very good.
The bride prepares before the wedding.
Poi is getting married On an important day, I want to take the most beautiful photos. to keep memories of the special days of life But there is concern about the front frame is not clear When you smile, your face blooms wattle under the chin Consult with the doctor and choose to do Ultherapy at Pongsak Clinic. After the treatment, I am satisfied with the results, the front frame is clear, the dewlap is reduced, and I feel more confident.
When I get older Problems with sagging skin, wattle, and unclear facial contours The solution that the doctor recommends is to do Ultherapy after doing it. Looking in the mirror and looking at the skin, I can feel that the skin is firmer, the face frame is clearer, and the double chin has decreased since the procedure. Plus, it doesn't take long to do and can continue to work. I'm very satisfied.