'Glutathione' or 'Glutathione' is a name that has already been heard. Almost everyone must think that after eating it, the skin will definitely shine brightly. But did you know that glutathione has interesting and beneficial properties for many other aspects of the body, which many people may not know before? Especially the outstanding role of the hero in the excretion of waste from the body. This article has various benefits. Of glutathione, let's tell each other >>>
- Item 1 What is Ultherapy?
- Item 2 Highlights of Ultherapy Treatment
- Item 3 How does the working principle of Ultherapy work?
- No. 4 How many types of Ultherapy heads are there and how deep does it go into the skin layer?
- Question 5 How long does Ultherapy treatment last?
- Ulthera Review / Ulthera Review
Item 1 What is Ultherapy?
reply Ultherapy is to maintain the beauty of the face to be lifted with sound waves or specific types of ultrasound waves which transforms into longitudinal heat points deep in the skin in the upper muscular layer (SMAS).
Help tighten the skin.
Reduce the problem of sagging skin
Adjust the face effectively in less time. The result is similar to that of face lift surgery.
byIt is accurate in releasing energy.The heat goes straight down to the skin layer. Including without surgery and do not need to recuperate
Item 2 Highlights of Ultherapy Treatment
Help tighten the skin.
Adjust the shape of the face to look slender andclearer front frame
Solve the problem of droopy eyelids and tighten the sagging lower eyelids.
Raised eyebrows make the eyes look bigger.
Reduce wrinkles and sagging skin.Make your skin smoother. both face and neck
Item 3 How does the working principle of Ultherapy work?
reply working principle of Ultherapy It emits sound energy or ultrasound waves.that are specific to the skin Goes deep under the skin, targeting the upper muscular layer (SMAS) joints at a level that other technologies could not be done before with definite treatment results cause the formation of new tissues This will also hold the vertical and horizontal collagen fibers that attach to the upper skin better as well. The result is that the skin is gradually tightened and lifted, smoother, healthier from the inside out.
No. 4 How many types of Ultherapy heads are there and how deep does it go into the skin layer?
reply Ultherapy able to treat the skin deeply covering all layers using different heads in specific treatment for each skin layer as follows
• head 1.5 Treatment of the epidermis and dermis These are the epidermis and the dermis.
• Head 3.0 Maintain fat and lean meat layers is the fat layer (Subcutis) with vertical collagen Suitable for reducing skin sagging Around the eyes and forehead
• head 4.5 muscle layer treatment is the SMAS layer (Superficial Musculo Aponeurotic System) with horizontal collagen And is the same skin layer as facial surgery, which has a 4.5 head, suitable for lifting the cheeks, double chin and neck
Question 5 How long does Ultherapy treatment last?
reply 1 treatment can provide results that last up to 1-2 years. (depending on skin condition and personal care)
reference information : ultherapy.com
Ulthera Review / Ulthera review
do Ulthera / Does Ulthera hurt? / Ulthera Review
Genuine Ulthera machine / face lift machine / face lift machine / Where is Ulthera? / Where is Ulthera Pantip? / Where should I do Ulthera?