Technology to treat the skin 7 ways. Facial skin is sagging, lack of firmness. Dark circles under the eyes, wrinkles, large pores, redness and inflamed acne.
7 skin care technologies
Facial skin is sagging, lack of firmness. Dark circles under the eyes, wrinkles, large pores, redness and inflamed acne can be treated with '7D Therapy', a technology to treat the skin in 7 ways, while stimulating collagen and blood circulation for healthy skin.
What is 7D Therapy?
• 7D Therapy is a skin treatment. by pushing vitamins into the skin deeply Ready to help reduce wrinkles. Stimulate blood circulation, lift the skin and adjust the shape of the face. without needle
Working principle of 7D Therapy
• 7D Therapy 7D Therapy is a technology that consists of various innovations in skin care. In order to comprehensively solve skin problems, there are currently 6 treatment modes:
1) RF frequency – Help tighten the skin. reduce wrinkles and adjust the face shape
2) Push vitamins – Nourish the skin under the eyes and around the eyes.
3) Push vitamins – add oxygen to the skin and reduce small wrinkles
4) Push vitamins – Adjust the skin to be smoother. stimulate blood circulation
5) Cryo Cooling – Cold massage for the skin. Helps tighten pores to be smaller, reduce redness, inflamed acne, reduce allergic rashes, and stimulate collagen.
6) Vacuum – Lift and tighten your face with a vacuum.
Results of 7 treatments with 7D Therapy
1. Stimulate collagen
2. Firm facial skin wrinkles are reduced and a smaller face
3. The skin under the eyes and around the eyes are healthier.
4. smooth, soft, moisturized skin
5. Stimulate better blood circulation
6. Smaller pores
7. Redness, inflamed acne and allergic rashes are reduced.
1. The doctor examines the skin.
2. The staff cleans the face and wipes the cosmetics for the patient.
3. The doctor treats the patient. It takes about 30-45 minutes while treating the patient to feel warm.
4. The doctor finished the treatment. Employees clean the patient's skin and apply nourishing cream.
preparation before treatment
• Should refrain from sun exposure for about 1-2 weeks before treatment.
• Keep the skin in normal condition. Not dry, flaky or inflamed.
self care after treatment
• Apply sunscreen with SPF 50 or higher.
• Avoid sun exposure for 1-2 weeks after treatment.
Interested in taking care of yourself at Pongsak Clinic? Evaluation of skin and body for free!!!
by a doctor or ask for information about special promotions
Just click the button below.
Then type the program you are interested in.