Laser for good skin health
Wrinkles, blemishes, freckles and dark spots from acne can be solved with 'Carbon Clear', a laser that directly destroys skin pigment and restores healthy skin. Beauty care with 'Carbon Clear' combines laser treatment and 'Peeling' the skin with 'Carbon Peel' to help the top layer of dead skin come off. The laser directly destroys the skin pigment. Including skin rejuvenation Stimulate collagen production, making blemishes, freckles, dark spots fade away. and tighten pores
Working principle of Carbon Clear
Combining the use of carbon powder imported from abroad. make wrinkle treatment And the destruction of abnormal pigment works better. especially the direct destruction of the blue to dark pigment Which the laser can penetrate down to the depth of about 1-1.5 millimeters under the skin. The result is that it can solve various problems. that makes the face not smooth and clear
The results of treatment with the Carbon Clear program
• Inflamed acne and clogged acne are reduced.
• Freckles, blemishes and dark spots look faded.
• acne scars and shallow acne holes
• stimulates the production of collagensmooth and clear skin
• See results from the first treatment
Advantages of Carbon Clear
It is a laser that affects skin pigmentation. And solve skin problems that are effective since the first treatment. In addition, it can also remove tattoos, red birthmarks, black birthmarks, permanently remove eyebrow tattoos. and can make a pink nipple laser as well
1. Mask the face with carbon powder and leave it for 5-15 minutes.
2. 5,000 shots of laser thoroughly all over the face or until the carbon powder disappears from the face. Make your face smooth and clear. Because the laser captures the black pigment of the carbon powder.
3. Wash your face clean. which will reveal smooth and clear skin
>> View other promotions More click here <<
Interested in taking care of yourself at Pongsak Clinic? Evaluation of skin and body for free!!!
by a doctor or ask for information about special promotions
Just click the button below.
Then type the program you are interested in.