technology to add nutrients to the skin How do people need nutrients to maintain their health?
technology to add nutrients to the skin
How do people need nutrients to maintain their health? Skin, too, needs nutrients to nourish and replenish moisture. Including maintaining youthfulness In the beauty industry, a technology has been invented to bring useful nutrients, that is, the Nobel Prize-winning 'Infusion'. about the delivery of nutrients into the skin more deeply Which is suitable for those who want to constantly improve their skin.
What is Infusion and how it works
Infusion is a technology developed on the basis of Electroporation Nobel prize-winning about the transmission of nutrients into the skin for delivery of substances into the skin By using an electric current called 'Ionwave' which has the appropriate frequency and duration of electric discharge. causerearrangement of cells in the epidermis This creates a small gap (Micro Channel) in the cell wall to receive nutrients that need to be pushed into the skin. Then the cell wall will return to normal. The efficiency of infusion treatment is higher than conventional iontophoresis or phonophores treatment. Because it can push substances in a larger amount and go deeper into the skin. without feeling any pain or injury
Popular skin nutrients pushed into the skin
Vitamin C : Revitalizes the skin to be white and clear.
Aloe Vera : Restores and moisturizes the skin.
Transamin : revealing clear skin without blemishes, freckles
Arbutin : Stimulates skin cells to inhibit melanin production Makes the skin clear and dark spots fade away.
Advantages of infusions
• caneffectively push nutrients into the skin than 99% and up to 1 centimeter deep
• Can deliver a wide variety of substances or drugs that need to be used in the treatment. depending on the purpose of treatment
• See results from the first treatment.
• canCan be used in conjunction with other types of treatment such as dermabrasion or laser
• Can be used on both face and body.
• Less pain and no bruises
• It is a treatment that has been approved by the Food and Drug Administration. United States (USA-FDA)
results after treatment
1. Reduce wrinkles
2.stimulate collagen production blood circulation and function of skin cells
3. Add moisture to the skin.
5.Smooth skin tone
6.Reduce cellulite and stretch marks
• Infusion takes about 30 minutes to treat.
• During the treatment process, the patient will feel dizzy. at the surface a little or may not feel at all
• See results from the first treatment. The skin will be smoother and firmer.
• After treatment, the skin should be rested for 3-4 hours before applying nourishing cream or makeup.
• should be treated regularly 1 time per week and continued treatment at least 6-10 times.
• If continued treatment Skin cells will be moisturized, strong and look younger.
Interested in taking care of yourself at Pongsak Clinic? Evaluation of skin and body for free!!!
by a doctor or ask for information about special promotions
Just click the button below.
Then type the program you are interested in.