Treat acne scars with gem tips. The annoying problem that follows after acne is redness, black marks and acne holes that make the facial skin uneven.
Treat acne scars with gem tips.
The annoying problem that follows after acne is redness, black marks and acne holes that make the facial skin uneven. The treatment with gem crystals helps to renew skin cells and heal deep acne scars to look shallower. In addition, the skin is bright and smooth.
Treating redness, black marks and acne scars to be superficial with a technique called 'Crystal Peeling' It is to shed dead skin cells to come off. Stimulates the creation of 'Fibroblasts Cell', collagen fibers and elastin (Elastin) to tighten pores. shallow acne scars and acne scars gradually fade away until the facial skin is smooth and clear
Working process of Crystal Peeling
Crystal Peeling Is a facial scrub that has acne scars in the epidermis layer (Epidermis) to come off with small gems about 100 microns in size. By spraying fine gems on the skin with acne scars all over the face and sucking it back quickly The use of gems stimulates the old skin cells to come off. and the creation of new tissue from the bottom of the acne hole Makes the face with shallow acne scars and smoother skin.
Treatment results with Crystal Peeling
• Reducedark spots caused by acneand various scars
• reduce problemslarge pores
• Treat scars caused by acne pits or scars from chickenpox to be shallow.
• Helps soften and smooth scars from surgery or accidents.
• Reduce stretch marks on different parts. of the body to fade and smooth
• Reduce oily skin problems. Because the skin scrubbing with gems causes the fat that coats the outer skin to come off. and also causes the sebaceous glands in the sebaceous ducts to decrease
Advantages of Crystal Peeling
• less pain
• can be treated as often as 1-2 times a week
• Suitable for people with normal and combination skin.
• While treating, there will be slight pain.
• After treatment, redness may occur. But it will disappear by itself within 1-2 days.
• Avoid exposure to strong sunlight for 1-3 days if going outdoors. Apply sunscreen with SPF 50 or higher.
• After the treatment, the face may be slightly dry and flaky for 2-3 days due to the exfoliation of the epidermis or dead skin cells. to create new skin cells to replace
• After treatment, sunscreen should be applied before going out in the sun every time. And avoid scrubbing or pulling the treated area for about 1 week.
Interested in taking care of yourself at Pongsak Clinic? Evaluation of skin and body for free!!!
by a doctor or ask for information about special promotions
Just click the button below.
Then type the program you are interested in.