Remove unwanted hair
Remove unwanted hair
Hair is another point that must be hidden, concealed and dare not reveal the skin. Therefore, the machine was invented laser hair removal To destroy the hair at the level that goes down to the root.
Are you bored? to get rid of hair at unwanted spots beard Armpit hair, underarms, legs, shins and bikini line The traditional method of hair removal by plucking, shaving, waxing or using hair removal creams. It only hurts the skin to not be smooth. darker skin color and large pores are chicken skin marks But the hair still grows back and is denser than before. Or there is inflammation and clogging of the pores. Would it be better or not… if you choose to get rid of hair with a laser 'Hair Removal' that removes unwanted hair for you?
laser hair removal technology
Laser hair removal uses a machine'Fotona Laser' which is a laser that is specific to the size of the hair in the area to be removed. Used for removing hair and pigment 'Melamin' at the hair by firing a laser at the hair follicle to heat the hair stem cells, causing the hair follicle to shrink. Slow hair growth and thinning to reduce regeneration with continued treatment.
The hair cycle has 3 phases.
1. Growth phase (Anagen Phase) Hairs are mature and complete, suitable for laser hair removal.
2. Catagen Phase, the phase in which the hairs stop growing. ready to fall
3. Resting phase (Tologen Phase) hairs begin to fall out.
hair growth factors
• hormone levels
Consequences of conventional hair removal
with plucking, shaving, depilatory, hair color change and waxing
• The skin in the hair removal area is thinner.
• feel pain
• skin abrasion
• Irritation or folliculitis.
• ingrown hairs
• The skin on the hair removal area is black and dark.
• dry skin
• There may be an infection in the hair removal area.
• Uneven skin and chicken skin marks.
• Hair that grows back is thicker and harder than before.
Areas that can be treated with laser hair removal
• Underarm armpit hair
• bikini edge
• slim legs
laser hair removal results
• directly affects the hair roots
• Energy can be adjusted to suit each area. Especially at the point where the hair roots are deep and thick.
• While treating it, it feels like a rubber band rubs lightly on the skin.
• pores look smaller The skin on the hair removal area is smoother.
• The duration of each laser hair removal session lasts longer than traditional hair removal methods.
• Less new hair grows and new hair is thinner than before.
• Solve the problem of ingrown hairs
• Reduce clogged pores
• Reduce the occurrence of damp sweat odor.
Preparation before laser hair removal
• Refrain from using products that accelerate skin exfoliation or peel the skin in the treated area, such as the use of fruit acids, vitamin A acids
• Refrain from scrubbing at least 1 week before treatment.
• Do not pluck the hair in the area that needs laser hair removal for 1 month, but can shave the hair instead. which allows the hair follicle to remain in place for laser hair removal
Self care after laser hair removal
• After laser hair removal, the skin will appear slightly pink or red and disappear within 1 hour.
• Each laser hair removal session should be spaced about 1 month apart.
• Effective hair removal requires 5-8 treatments depending on the person. hair removal position and hair thickness
• If removing armpit hair Refrain from applying roll-on for 1-2 days.
• 1 week after hair removal, refrain from scrubbing the skin.
hair removal, permanent armpit hair removal, hair removal price
>> View other promotions More click here <<